Voting

10.11.2011

Bon Voyage, Beach Bound

What is it about going to the coast that is so magical?  The smell? The tastes? The water? The sunsets? The laid back living?  I would think all of the above and then some.  For Fall Break we decided to get in one more family trip before the busy holidays.  We are headed to the coast, San Diego that is for some R&R with our family.  I'm so excited to see my brother and sister in law who have been away almost a year.  I can't wait to build sandcastles with my boys and nephews, go for long bike rides on the boardwalk, eat delish food, and enjoy night walks on the sand with my hubby.  It will be a great trip and I'll be sure to post some pictures as soon as we are back.  To get in the mood for some California Dreamin' on a winters day (Gotta love the mamas and the paps) enjoy these fun photos!  See you soon dolls!




All Prints VIA

3 comments:

  1. Have Fun on your Family trip! :} Enjoy the beach and spending time with your kids. xo~Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an amazing time...can't go wrong on a beach trip!
    alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete